Another Investment Opportunity!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another Investment Opportunity!

From :
ibrahim munsa
Reply-To :

Sent :
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:12 PM

Subject :
Reply me immediately.

From: Dr. IBRAHIM MUSA,

Attention please,

I am Dr. IBRAHIM MUSA,The bank manager of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA BRANCH. MY CONTACT CALL 0022676283191. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret.don't be scared or surprised, i am the manager of BANK OF AFRICA and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of US$152.MILLION (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) I have the courage to look for a reliable and Honest Person who will be capable for this important business. Transaction,believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future. The owner of this account is JOSEPH F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager of petrolchemical service, a chemical engineer by Proffession.He died in world trade center as a victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this website:

http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1260

And my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account.I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner,I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real And A Genuine business.Hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me. I look forward to your earlier reply byemail for more details

Thanks.

Dr. IBRAHIM MUSA
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA-(BOA)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, the guy has guts :) So he's giving you $45M instead of the $25M you wanted previously, hoping that would satisfy your greed :P If only he knew investment bankers are the greediest bastards on plant Earth :D

I suggest you claim to be an heir of the poor Osama's victim again, and see if he gives up ;)

Unknown said...

....I'm dong the marketing side of our business degree but will make sure husband sees your blog...as he's doing the finance side.
lol;)

PS: And here I thought marketeers were the biggest bullshitters alive....

Investment Banking Monkey said...

Hehe, I've always wanted to run a cross-industry BPM (bullshit per minute) benchmarking analysis. Perhaps you guys can help me out :))